Client Director/Account Director (45k-55k) at one of the best design & branding agencies in London.
One of the world's leading design and branding companies. Their breadth of experience and diversity crosses a broad range of product disciplines, all for world class household brands.
* Proactively plan, manage and provide input to the delivery of high quality, well-run, profitable projects and initiatives.
* Develop clear, simple and inspiring briefs and kick-off meetings.
* Write proposals, timing & budget plans, meeting notes and status reports.
* Work and communicate in ways that support and respect the creative process and contribute to high quality thinking at the start of projects and high quality executions at the end.
* Lead client meetings and deal with all clients confidently and professionally.
* Take ownership for the quality of work, deadlines and keeping work 'on brief'.
* Listen carefully to clients, manage their expectations and deliver against agreed timings.
* Run internal project review meetings.
* Take responsibility for sales and revenue prediction and for monthly billing.
* Proactively plan and organise to ensure projects run smoothly and requirements are anticipated ahead of time.
* Create and develop long-term client relationships, with frequent relevant communication.
* Identify new opportunities for cross-selling and extending relationships.
* Demonstrate passion about the client's business and develop a good understanding of their organisation, the brand, the market, the competition and the issues.
* Master the core concepts we use in brand strategy, positioning, design, innovation and sustainability to be able to talk confidently about the main offers.
The Ideal Candidate
* 6-8 years working within Account Management.
* Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills.
* Highly proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Packaging experience.
Please get in touch with Patrick - email@example.com