Product Development Manager
Up to £55k + 10% & excellent benefits
I'm working with one of the leading financial institutions across their Business solutions department here in London. The team takes propositions straight from the innovations team and deliver from concept to market. They are a B2B2C business focusing on corporate cards and expenses, virtual cards and other payment channels.
Customers are SME's and multinationals. You will help the business become the UK's biggest and best payments provider.
You will manage Product development for one of the product channels. This will include working closely with the Head of Product Development to define the Product roadmap and collaborating with the wider business.
You'll work closely with the core project team on the delivery but taking the lead on business updates and comms. You'll take part in customer facing meetings to help support the Sales teams during the early phases of development and launch. You'll also hold workshops for customer feedback to help the business innovate and grow.
- Work as product lead on a channel and alongside Head of Product Development
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand the products, and to help them understand the developments in flight, and on the Product Roadmap
- Take the lead on Product Development projects, conceptualising the vision.
- Develop a strong working relationship with stakeholders
- Manage Product Roadmap
- Lead Product Development updates
Ideal experience/background may include:
- Cross border payments
- B2B payments
- ERP / E-procurement
- Mobile payments
- Project management experience