Global Seo Manager
- Job Functions
I am currently working with a global Energy client, in their search for a Global Seo Manager to work on their Home division of the business. This is the go to market brand, famed for its innovation credentials, and is currently leading in its category.
My client is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to both define and deliver the global SEO strategy and roadmap in a rapidly scaling organisation, both in terms of capability and market presence with an agile and lean working practice. You'll be reporting into the Digital Marketing Lead.
Job aims and responsibilities:
- Increase natural search traffic via visibility and rank improvement initiatives such as identifying content opportunities that will drive top-of-the-funnel traffic to the website.
- Work collaboratively with the SEO agency, internal web team, and wider Digital Marketing team to ensure and efficient multi-channel approach.
- Support the UX and Optimisation workstreams on page design and structure to advise on how these can be improved. Furthermore, advise how site content and user journeys can be optimised for better conversion and goal completion.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across product, propositions and web to provide content optimisation and generate recommendations to ensure pages rank for commercial opportunity keywords.
- Work with SEO agency to undertake regular audits of the site and provide recommendations for fixes and other remediation work.
- Undertake continuous detailed analysis of campaign and BAU activity to continually optimise and improve performance
- Strong and confident communicator, able to articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, analyse and interpret market and consumer information.
- Well versed in campaign metrics with demonstrable ability to drive analysis and meaningful insight from available data.
- Strong organisation skills to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Have worked in a Global Marketing team delivering and collaborating with multiple markets.
- An understanding of tracking and attribution of efforts - connecting investment to return across the site and multi-touchpoint customer journeys and behaviours
- Experience in developing strong, customer centric, insight driven creative campaigns.
- Commercial awareness in how marketing campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are available on short notice please apply to the role, drop me an email to email@example.com or call me 02038293343.
Apply for Global Seo Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly