Playground Designer - product / furniture / interiors
- Job Functions
This leading playground supplier develops, produces and markets an extensive range of playground equipment that covers all age groups. In addition to playgrounds they are also an innovation leader in outdoor sport and fitness.
Due to customer demand they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and talented designer / 3D Visualiser to join their team of playground designers creating innovative, imaginative and bespoke play spaces and sport & fitness areas.
You will be responsible for taking projects through the full design cycle, from designing and costing the playground, producing detailed AutoCAD layouts and on to producing 2D/3D visualisations, image boards and presentations, ready for the area sales managers, the customers and public consultations. You will work as an individual, but at the same time collaborating with a team of eight designers and twenty area sales managers to produce work to the highest possible standard.
Person / Experience Required:
- A creative eye with the ability to freehand draw
- A design related degree, e.g. Landscape Design, Product Design or Interior Design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3DS Max (or similar) plus experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Vray
- A recent graduate with up to 2 years experience in play or another related design industry
- Sociable, helpful, with a can do attitude and a positive outlook
Salary range is from £20k to £25k depending upon experience / capability, 20 days holiday (with a day increase each year up to a max of 25 days), 3 day xmas shut down, BUPA, pension and an annual profit sharing bonus scheme.
Apply for Playground Designer - product / furniture / interiors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly