Mid-Weight Front End Developer
Front End Developer – Healthcare – Central London
Ever wanted to work somewhere that is making a real difference to people’s lives? To contribute your skills and can-do attitude to a unique culture and fuelling the development of insightful work for numerous healthcare brands?
We’re assisting a creative healthcare agency based in central London in adding a talented midweight web developer to the team. What's key for them is finding someone who is really motivated by learning new technologies as this will involve a variety of projects across VR in Unity3D, custom controllers using Arduinos and large multi-display touch screens in particular. They essentially build and create engaging and interactive applications and products for the healthcare industry putting patients and HCPs at the heart of what they do.
Other experience that would be great:
- Experience with mobile/tablet projects (Cordova or similar would be a plus)
- Backend experience is a bonus (PHP / NodeJS / .NET)
- Pro-active, and self-motivated to learn and problem solve
- Able to manage and run with their own projects if required
- Confidence in working with creative teams to refine concept and work collaboratively to solve problems
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience / a decent folio of code examples.
Clear understanding of how the DOM works in regards to rendering and performance
- Strong product design and UX love
- Ability to work efficiently and iterate often to produce high-quality code
As you will be interacting with numerous members of different teams prior experience of working with designers and design tools (Photoshop, Sketch) would be highly desirable.
Applicants would also require:
- Good written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical matters simply and clearly to non-technical colleagues
- Capability to rapidly understand and accurately assess business needs and prioritise and propose suitable technical or process solutions
- Strategic thinking: the ability to evaluate options in the short, medium and long-term and balance short-term pressures against longer-term strategic requirements
As we are actively screening candidates please do not hesitate to send through your profile to be considered.