Senior Packaging Designer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Packaging Designer to join one of our agencies in London!
They are a successful brand and packaging design agency based in London. They are not your typical design agency, they celebrate their smallness, ﬂexibility and downright cheekiness to
be different. We focus on what we’re good at – pack design. Our work is now available in over 80 countries
The role will suit a superstar Senior Designer at a packaging design agency who is looking for more responsibility and has the ambition to become a Design Director over the next few years. The most important part of this role is to be able to SKETCH and the work to your fully YOURS! Have you come up with the idea? Are you conceptual? Is the work in your folio truly yours? Can you tell the story? Can you explain to the client how you thought of the positioning? It is a small agency so you being able to cover a few different elements of the design is essential.
- To lead the creative output from the studio alongside the CD
- Be hands on with design output
- To oversee and nurture the more junior team members
• Good problem solving / conceptualising skills
• Good sketching ability (we present sketches to clients)
• A solid understanding of branding / designing to a positioning
• Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
• Excellent Mac visualising skills
• Have an amazing attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Excellent verbal presentation skills
• Amiable and positive 'can-do' manner
- 3% pension contribution
- 20 days holiday + period between Christmas and New Year
- Your birthday off if it falls on a week day
We pay people according to their experience. Importantly, you must have experience of working in a packaging design agency on big FMCG brands..