Creative Project Manager
This highly regarded and innovative creative agency that specialise in bespoke window displays and retail installations for a range of global clients across the fashion & lifestyle sectors are currently looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team. This role will see you working across a range of exciting projects producing work on a global scale within a collaborative and inventive team.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- The management of client projects from brief to completion with overseeing client communication, project logistics and large scale budgets, creative ideation and installation
- Nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing and new clients - ensuring excellent client communication is upheld at all times
- Overseeing the production of multiple projects at any given time with the ability to multitask, negotiate contracts and upkeep relationships with suppliers
- Building rapport with suppliers inclusive of completing regular site visits to workshops to ensure equipment and processes are all running smoothly
- Working closely with a the wider Project Management and Design teams, to shape creative briefs and advise on complex project delivery on both rollout projects and one off, bespoke installations
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- You will be a Creative Project Manager with previous experience managing retail rollouts, creative window displays, events or retail interiors within a similar environment
- A natural communicator, you will be able to verbalise ideas clearly and concisely as well as build rapport with ease
- An understanding of the 3D process and materials is key! You'll be able to read technical drawings and must have basic skills across the Adobe and Microsoft suites
- You will have a creative flair with the ability to visualise ideas across a range of different mediums
- You will be proactive and keen to get stuck in, with the ability to take ownership and work autonomously when required
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, then email your CV and portfolio to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk