Junior C++ Software Engineer
- Job Functions
Junior C++ Software Engineer - London - £35,000 - Software Engineering, Firmware, Micro control, TCIP, Digital, Agile, Mobile, Applications, C++, IOT, Start up, - London - C++ Software Engineer - London - £35,000 - Software Engineering, Firmware, Micro control, TCIP, Digital, Agile, Mobile, Applications, C++, IOT, Start up, - London - C++ Software Engineer.
My client is a cutting-edge tech start-up. They are developing an IOT product that will positively impact the insurance Tech industry.
They are looking to hire a Junior C++ Software Engineer to take responsibility for the delivery of firmware within low cost IoT devices.
You'll be reporting to the Senior Firmware Engineer and will be working very closely with the wider business and various development teams.
You will be accountable for:
- 'hands-on' real time software development within a commercial R & D company.
- Developing new software applications in C and C++ for server or/and desktop applications as needed
- Maintaining current C or C++ applications
- Refactoring and testing current product platform applications to deliver new features
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Has passion for IoT, gadgets and technology
- Has experience in the software design processes
- Competent with C and C++ languages
- Open for developing in different platforms simultaneously this includes environments like Arduino.
- Is a team player and supports with company goals and strategies
- Can analyse options and make recommendations for device solutions that balance resources, constraints, requirements, and complexity
- Is experienced with internet protocols. Very good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Good understanding of Event Driven systems and on line Monitoring systems.
- Constructive challenge and influencing skills
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner across multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated with an ambition to exceed targets and expectations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience
- Relevant professional accreditation
This is a perm role based in central London
Apply for Junior C++ Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly