A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this theatrical design and production company and take the lead in running 14,000 sq. ft. workshop and yard production space.
This family run business produce and deliver a diverse range of sets and props for events, product launches, exhibitions, sampling campaigns and experiential marketing projects with high levels of customer service and quality finish. Their in-house services include event design and production, project management, spray finishing, sewing and costume, operations, logistics and storage.
As the Workshop Manager you will be responsible for the full end to end production build for all projects - taking the lead on production builds from brief through to delivery. Managing the workshop space, outside yard and storage containers you will oversee a sub contract production team which can vary in size from 1 to 20, depending on each project. They also love dogs and have a special dog creche on site.
Person / Experience Required:
- Ideally from a theatrical or exhibition background with experience in production of a broad range of sets, props and modular units, at a senior level
- Adaptable, flexible with an accommodating attitude
- An understanding of the ever changing demands of high-end brands is essential
- Strong leadership and production skills and able to work under pressure with often tight deadlines
- Experience with software including AutoCAD / SketchUp would be an added benefit
- Qualification or experience in health and safety compliance and buildings maintenance would be an added benefit but is not essential