My client is looking for a Talent manager to join their expanding team from their London office. As their portfolio of talents grows, they need someone to manage them on their 3 different active cities (London, New York and Paris).
They are looking for a high energy, experienced and entrepreneurial individual with a strong background in the fashion industry preferably. The perfect candidate will be a true professional with experience in scouting, management, marketing, and have worked as a booker for one of the top model agency worldwide. The successful candidate will also have a strong relationship network and excellent negotiation skills acquired through successfully negotiated agreements with clients and talents. The candidate should be a great team player but also be autonomous in his/her work and know how to take initiative.
My client is a start up company in the digital advertising sector. They have an SaaS dashboard working together with a mobile application. They are an influencer marketplace enabling brands to instantly connect with thousands of female agency-signed fashion models, to create beautiful influencer campaigns promoting brand content via social recommendation. The brand approves the photo before it gets published in order to control its image.
* Sourcing new talent and liaising with talent agencies
* Evaluating talent using industry-specific knowledge
* Communicating with talent
* Point of contact & Fee negotiation
* Using Client Relationship Management (CRM) software to keep track communication with client and decision makers for client opportunities
* A minimum of 5 years related experience in modelling industry
* A high passion and knowledge of the social media industry is preferred
* Strong scouting skills
* Strong leadership & negotiation skills
* Strong reporting & analytical skills
* Good comprehension of the digital advertising landscape
* Proven track record in booking,
* Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
* Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel
* An entrepreneurial spirit and driven outlook, enjoying lifestyle & entertainment is a plus
My client is a young company that wants to grow very rapidly. They offer a challenging job in a dynamic and fast growing environment, where there will be plenty of room for initiative. Their work culture is very open and entrepreneurial. The reward package includes:
* Salary dependant on experience
* Perks available ad hoc : hotel rooms, travelling, private sales, exclusive event tickets...