Planner, Creative Agency, Healthcare
Working closely with the Planning Director and other members of the planning team, as Planner you will be responsible for helping drive the strategic output of the agency and ensuring Disruption® lives through everything we do and create.
You should have a strong understanding of the nuances of how people behave and interact with brands, and will be expected to develop Disruptive creative briefs based on genuine human insight. You must also have the ability to take complex information and communicate in a simple, impactful way.
You should have been an Rx planner for a minimum of 2-3 years, and should have an analytical mind coupled with a strong understanding of communications.
During the course of the job, you will be involved in many tasks, including research (independent desk research and commissioned patient or HCP research) and analysis, developing brand and communications strategies, preparing and giving client and new business presentations, briefing creative teams and evaluating creative work.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Desk research - understanding markets, competitive environments and target audiences of client brands
- Market research - developing research briefs to partner with research agencies, observing research, and conducting analysis/developing research findings into actionable next steps
- Strategic development - boiling down information, insights, and research findings into a brand/communications strategy that is Disruptive
- Briefing - writing creative briefs based on your Disruptive strategies, and briefing Creative teams in an informative yet inspirational way
- Evaluating creative work - appraising creative work based on suitability of idea, strategic realisation and resonance with customer
- Workshops - planning and co-ordinating all aspects of 'off-the-shelf' workshops, as well as developing bespoke workshops with support
- Presenting and pitching - routinely presents to clients, both existing and prospective