HTML 5 Banner Design Specialist - eCommerce / Retail
HTML 5 Banner Designer
Who? - A fiercely growing e-Commerce brand
Where? - Central London
Are you a passionate, committed and enthusiastic Banner Designer who wants to work for an awesome e-Commerce brand who are doing things differently?
Do you have a can-do attitude and a great attention to detail? Are you ready to dive into a start-up culture, joining a talented design team in a fast paced environment?
We are looking for Banner Designers who want to contribute fresh ideas and progress in an exciting, ambitious, retail company.
You should have:
- Strong banner design ability and branding/type sensibility suitable to a retail environment
- Experience in banner design for different platforms including Facebook
- Portfolio showcasing examples of your work
- Fluency in Adobe Design Suite
- Strong understanding of colour
- Ability to efficiently work both independently and as part of a team environment
- Imaginative thinking and up to date with design trends that can be adapted into an innovative digital brand communication.
- Ability to think outside of the box - but within the toolbox. We've got a great brand that we'll be evolving over the course of the next few months, and we want someone who's excited by the chance to be the first designer to use these tools and bring them to life.
- Someone with a can-do attitude, great attention to detail and who's unafraid to voice their ideas and brings them actively to the table.
- We're designing for people - so the user must be at the forefront of your thinking.
- Comfortable working in a start-up culture with a high growth/agile environment. A fearless problem-solver with a can-do approach who embraces constant change.
- A seasoned designer who is aware of what's going on in the design world and enjoys digesting design in their spare time - and brings that excitement back into the team and wants to apply it to their work
To be considered for this awesome role, please click apply or get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org