Senior Account Manager | Insight
Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager with insight and analysis experience to help clients reach the right customers.
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll combine first-class client relationship management skills with the ability to interpret and apply customer loyalty insights to provide long-term strategic solutions to clients.
- Deliver strategic client solutions that drive unique value
- Lead a team and manage a range of major consumer brands
- Build strong relationships with client contacts and develop a good understanding of clients’ businesses, strategies and objectives to optimise engagement and revenue
- Develop insight solutions to client issues through accurate, creative and actionable shopper insights and analysis
- Make a significant contribution to delivering revenue targets by identifying and effectively managing clients and projects
- Mentor and manage more junior team members
Skills & Experience required:
- Senior Account Management experience, ideally within an agency, insight or FMCG / retail brand environment
- Excellent senior-level client relationship management skills
- Experience interpreting data / insights and providing analysis to determine client solutions
- Expertise in utilising data to influence major client decisions
- Project and campaign management experience