Graphic Designer - Fashion/Lifestyle
A boutique integrated creative agency that work with clients across fashion, retail and lifestyle are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their blossoming in-house design team. Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a Graphic Designer who can further develop and grow within the studio and design and deliver on projects across print and web.
Working closely with the agencies founders to ensure that the studio's design output is in line with client specifications and requirements there will be a wide range of varied creative projects to get to grips with including but not limited to, editorial publications, website design, bespoke print pieces, illustrative signage, posters and identity briefs. This agency is looking for a Graphic Designer who has a genuine flair and infectious enthusiasm to create original exciting work.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be able to demonstrate;
- Core graphic design skills across typography, layout and artworking with strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- The ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously from concept through to implementation and final output
- A relevant portfolio showcasing a good mix of digital and print based skills for clients across fashion, retail and lifestyle
- An understanding of user journey and wifreframing for web and digital projects
This role will offer you;
- Full anatomy to work on a real breadth of projects from start to finish and be client facing
- A vibrant and collaborative studio space with directors who are charmingly down to earth and supportive in their workers development and growth
- Exposure to a nice mix of clients across fashion, retail, lifestyle, shopping and food and drink
If you are keen to become an integral member of a close-knit design team who really value creative ideas, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest for this opportunity.