In-House Senior Designer
Working on behalf of an award-winning management consulting firm in London, I have a great opportunity for an In-House Senior Designer to work on a mix of print and presentation based projects. You must have at least 4 years' commercial experience and a graphic design related degree (BA or equivalent). You must also have a good knowledge of Adobe CS and PowerPoint and be comfortable working on PC platforms.
Working as the sole designer, you will be working across a range projects including brochureware, (PowerPoint) presentations, iconography, infographics, reports, workshop materials, tender documents and on & offline marketing collateral.
* The ability to work with intensity to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high attention to detail
* Be comfortable working remotely and autonomously as the sole London based designer in an international design team
* The ability to work with internal stakeholders and external agencies
* Create brochureware, presentations, iconography, infographics, reports, workshop materials, tender documents and on & offline marketing collateral.
* Create PowerPoint templates
* Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Microsoft Office skills, specifically experience with PowerPoint
* After Effects (beneficial)
Only successful candidates will be contacted