In-House Senior Designer (Charity)
In-House Senior Designer
A high profile charity, based in central London, is looking for a strategic thinking In-House Senior Designer to join their team on a 12 month fixed-term contract. You must have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience, a design related degree and a portfolio displaying branding, integrated and experiential projects.
A new strategy across the whole organisation is being finalised and they are now in a position to hire a Senior Designer to work with Brand and Marketing teams on how to translate the new strategy into their brand story and wider communications.
You will be leading the creative by example, managing projects from strategy and concept and you will be responsible for quality control and delivery for all creative projects in the studio. The role is approx. 75% hands-on creative, 25% managerial.
* Bring the brand identity to life through storytelling and design across all media /comms
* Design and develop ideas from concept stage through to execution across print, branding, digital, social & experiential
* Oversee and sign off creative projects
* Provide creative support, guidance and line management to designers, artworkers and freelancers
* Write and develop briefs for the creative team, internal stakeholders and external agencies
Only successful candidates will be contacted