Senior Retail Designer
I am working with a remarkable Brand and Retail Design Agency, who are seeking to build out their creative team. They already have an excellent creative team, however, they wish to add a senior who is highly able, can hit the ground running and has the desire to learn and progress.
- You will be able to lead client presentations.
- Effective, confident presenter and a clear thinker - really be able to get to grips and unfold the story to the clients in a way that they can relate and understand.
- Demonstrate creative vision.
- Share knowledge, support the creative team members and positively influence the creative direction of the teams work.
- Unbelievable sketching abilities.
- Advanced in Vectorworks and Creative Suite.
- A Varied retail design background is important.
Please contact to discuss further along with your CV and a short portfolio of work that showcases your design skills for consideration.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.