One of London's leading retail design agencies is urgently looking for an energetic and talented Middleweight Designer to join them!
Specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of luxury retail window display, visual merchandising, events, sculpture and set-builds as well as commercial interiors, fit-outs, pop-ups and bespoke furniture and lighting, this is a fantastic opportunity to be working with a huge variety of clients, from massive brands to smaller start-up projects.
You will need to:
- Have an enthusiastic designer paired with a brilliant sense of humour.
- Bring creative intelligence to the table.
- Enjoys a huge variety of projects and be a real team player.
- Comfortable managing design projects from initial client brief through to design processes to delivery.
- Attend client meeting, take new briefs and brainstorm ideas.
- Have exceptional hand sketching skills and enjoy creating mood boards for client presentations.
- Have experience creating scaled technical drawings and deliver final rendered visuals to a high standard.
- Enjoy building and maintaining new and existing relationships with clients.
- Know about the latest trends, challenges and technologies within the industry.
- Have at least 3 years' retail experience.
- A degree in relevant field.
- Advanced in Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Cinema 4D and Abode Suite.
This is a great opportunity for a designer looking to take their career to the next level, please send me your CV with a short portfolio of work that showcases your design skills for consideration.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.