Senior Museum/Exhibition Designer
Position: Senior Museum/Exhibition Designer
Our client is a well-established creative agency who specialise in Museums, Exhibitions and Installations. They transform space, content and media into beautiful, engaging environments. Their clients include many of the world's leading cultural institutions.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, motivated team-player who has experience within Museum, Exhibition or Interior Design. A degree or equivalent in Interior / Exhibition Design is a preference and someone who is passionate about design in museums and galleries.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant design experience
- Conceptual thinking, including the ability to grasp complex narratives and bring them to life in imaginative ways
- Knowledge of working in museums, including sensitive objects and within historic buildings
- Experience of running projects, including managing schedules and timely delivery
- Ability to lead and manage a design team
- Experience in dealing with contractors and managing client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas both verbally and in writing
- Computer literacy, with a high degree of proficiency in Adobe suite, Vectorworks, Vectorworks 3D and - ideally - Cinema 4D
- Confident & self-motivated
- Calm under pressure
- Natural creative ability
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Organised & efficient
- Ability to direct & inspire others
- Results focused and deadline driven
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.