Graphic Designer - Reading
An exciting, dynamic and sociable UK based national planning and design consultancy is looking for a talented, creative and driven Graphic Designer to join the ten people who cover both internal and external clients, across all their regional offices.
- Supporting the internal Design and Marketing teams
- Providing graphic support to external clients
- Supporting the team on projects as required
The successful candidate should have excellent organisational skills, enthusiasm and passion for developing and delivering solutions. The successful candidate will have experience of, and an interest in, web as well as print work. They must be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales. An interest in the built environment is also required.
- Hold a BTEC/HND/Degree in Graphic Design (or related subject) and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Creative, innovative and adept at problem solving
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Work to deadlines and under pressure
- Willing to develop and grow in the role
- Adobe Creative Suite