Associate Workplace Interior Designer
With an exceptional range of project sectors and a strong drive across innovative and high quality workplace design, this global architecture and interior practice is seeking to appoint an associate workplace interior designer to join their dynamic studio. With an outstanding and sociable office culture where each team member is highly valued, the practice offers a wide range of benefits and a collaborative team environment to work in.
- Reporting to the interiors director, you will contribute to the management and growth of the interiors business, with the ability to win work.
- Driving conceptual design outcomes in the studio, with a strong sense of design leadership.
- Day-to-day running of the interiors department including allocation and delegation of team members.
- Project budgeting, programming and monthly monitoring and reports of resource plans across varying projects.
- Client liaison including presentations to existing and new clients.
- Leadership guidance to the interior team and the ability to mentor younger staff.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and expertise across workplace design and implementation.
- The ability to win work and have strong creative and technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Ability to take a client brief including facilitating workshops or interviews and preparation of strategic briefs.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve project risks.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
If you're a self-motivated, creative thinker and natural leader with an expertise in workplace design, who is keen to step into an associate position, please get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.