International Sales Manager - High End Interiors
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join the team as International Sales Manager at a unique interiors business. The company has a rich history and the owner of the business has created a wonderland of otherworldly interiors. The collection includes antiques, furniture and fine art, a signature lighting range with new products and new designs currently in production. The collections have been frequently reviewed in leading interiors publications such as ‘World of Interiors’ and ‘Elle Decoration’ and they have exhibited at many of the leading interiors exhibitions.
The International Sales Manager will join the small team and will be responsible for implementing strategic sales plans to grow the business in the UK and abroad. Candidates will need to be experienced sales managers from the high end interior design industry with direct experience of developing business with premium interiors retailers as well as prominent interior designers.
On a daily basis the role will be based at the office in Oxfordshire where the Sales Manager will also be responsible for managing the Account Manager. In the medium to longer term the International Sales Manager will be required to travel on business to meet clients and develop business opportunities and therefore daily attendance at the office will not be required.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Managing the Account Manager, to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
This is a truly unique and compelling opportunity. It possibly suits someone who lives in the Oxfordshire area or who no longer wishes to work in London. Applicants will need to have experience of selling a high-end interiors product. The role is offered on a Monday to Friday basis. A competitive basic is on offer plus commission.