Interior Designer - Retail & Hospitality
With an excellent range of on-trend retail and hospitality projects, this team prides themselves on a creative and innovative work environment, with a strong commitment to high quality design outcomes.
- Working collaborative to produce conceptual design outcomes.
- Ability to graphically produce presentations and conceptual designs through hand sketching, 3D representation and the Adobe Suite.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to take projects from initial briefing through to practical completion including technical documentation.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience across boutique retail and hospitality projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use your own initiative.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Adobe Suite and SketchUp (or similar 3D software)
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
If you're interested in working in a stylish studio in a cool part of north London then please get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.