Creative Producer & Strategist | Video
Our client is a British media company with a global profile. This is a new position that’s designed to further help the employer to identify better ways to add value to their advertisers. The Creative Producer will come up with great ideas that blur the boundary between advertising and programming.
The Creative Producer will work in partnership with sales and partnerships team and directly with clients.
The Creative Producer will be required to:
- Ruthlessly interrogate briefs, define the challenge and identify ways to add value
- Lead creative workshops to generate ideas
- Lead the creation of treatments and writing scripts to help develop ideas
- Work with production partners to ensure budgets and deadlines are adhered to
- Have a keen interest in technology and keen to curate and disseminate information to the rest of the team
We think the ideal candidate will be someone from an advertising agency, broadcasting or production company background but we’re open to considering others.
Key skills and experience:
- Great experience in individual and collaborative idea generation
- Experienced in writing treatments and scripts
- An arbiter of quality content; with the ability to stretch and build creative concepts into deliverable executions
- A sound understanding of production processes
- Experienced with a wide range of clients and projects
- Excellent skills in building and managing relationships
Please apply to find out more.
This is a 12-month maternity cover contract.