Luxury London publishers seeks a middleweight designer to join their creative team.
This is a boutique, publishing house who specialize in illustrated non fiction books across a range of subjects from architecture to art, British history and the luxury sector. They are a world leading publishing group and work with a number of prestigious public and private organisations.
Working into the publishing director you’ll be tasked with designing books from scratch and developing book cover designs. You’ll work on bespoke contract titles for both existing and prospective clients. As well as this you will get to work on media packs and promotional materials for launch events. We are looking for a passionate editorial designer with a flair for layout and typography and a natural eye for beautiful design. The role would suit someone with experience working within the luxury sector or for cultural/arts based brands/titles.
What we are looking for:
- At-least four years experience working in editorial design.
- Book design experience. Experience working for cultural or luxury titles/brands.
- Excellent typographic skills and a natural flair for beautiful layout.
- Up to date print production knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of creative Suite.
- Experience preparing presentations to pitch designs to clients.
- Experience in editorial and advertorial content to set templates over the course of a long term project.
- A natural team player with confident communication skills at ease liaising with colleagues across departments.
Interested? Please send through an up to date c.v and portfolio showcasing your work. We would love to hear from you.
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly