Experienced Part II/Part III Architects
This award-winning, top AJ100 and pioneering architectural practice is currently looking for experienced RIBA Part II/III architectural assistants to join its team in London.
This practice has been established for many years and has a strong reputation for producing high quality architecture across a range of sectors. They are located in Central London.
With over 200 staff working on a broad range of projects from healthcare centres to high-end residential schemes to various mixed use developments, there is a great culture within the office. An ethos based on passion, ambition and knowledge sharing, creating the ideal environment to reach your design potential.
They are seeking candidates with the ambition of progressing their careers to become qualified architects.
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- At least two years post Part-II UK experience, preferably within the residential sector
- Assisting in the development of projects at planning
- Technical design/production information stages
- They will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of planning legislation and building regulations
- Proactive approach to working
- Ambition to drive project design development
- Delivered in BIM
- Demonstrate Revit proficiency on live projects (training available to less experienced users)
- Excellent communication skills with fluent verbal and written English are essential.
There is a genuine opportunity to grow within the practice with excellent career prospects. This company is committed to nurturing enthusiastic architects and technicians. They seek to retain all our staff; supporting, mentoring and developing them to the highest possible level.
If you are interested in this role, apply now or get in touch to discuss similar roles.
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Experienced Part II/Part III Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly