Senior Designer - Retail/Sports
A retail and design agency whose work covers every aspect of brand expression and brand experience are looking to welcome a Senior Designer to the team. Located in East London and set up by two recognised Creative Directors, this agency has gone from strength to strength; they really pride themselves on their family culture and the mantra of a good work life balance too.
Within this role you will be joining a multidisciplinary team; an assorted bunch of talented design professionals with global brand expertise and a passion for creativity, offering skills in strategy, design, and end to end delivery.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Conceptalise, design and execute creative solutions for clients across retail design, experiential and brand activation projects
- Working on 2D and 3D projects, customer journey strategy and experiential design and branding toolkits
- Producing a range of digital and print material, working on multiple projects simultaneously
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A meticulous eye for detail and a portfolio of relevant design works that displays experience working with retail and sports brands
- A high level of proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, animation skills would be a plus too
- Creative flair as demonstrated in conceptually strong design solutions
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant agency, please email your CV, portfolio and brief description outlining your relevant experience to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Senior Designer - Retail/Sports
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly