Junior Exhibition Designer
The fix are currently looking for a Junior Exhibition designer whether it’s a second job or your first job out of university we would be interested in seeing your portfolio and CV ! We are recruiting for an award winning creative agency specialising in exhibitions and brand experiences. We are currently seeking an Exhibition Designer capable of making an immediate contribution to the team. The ideal candidate should have a real creative flair with a passion for 3D design and brand environments, have an eye for detail and the ability to detail a project from concept through to final delivery. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and forward thinking company.
· The design and visualisation of exhibition stands and brand environments, working closely with the account management team and other senior designers.
· Produce working drawings for manufacture and graphic elevations for print.
· Research and keep up to date with current trends in design and technology
· Produce accurate technical working drawings for construction
· Offer animations for the design pitch to include flythroughs and walkthroughs.
Skills and Experience
· Strong creative skills proven by current portfolio
· Organised, hardworking, self motivated and enthusiastic
· A good understanding of exhibition production methods and materials.
· An accurate eye for detail and technical considerations
· Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative
Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
· Good communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to join an agency working with ambitious global technology companies. We consistently push boundaries and lead on design so are looking for a passionate individual who is looking to really make a creative difference.
Apply for Junior Exhibition Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly