Freelance Textile Designer
London-based showroom that exclusively presents the work of multi-award-winning rug designers, looking for a freelance textile designer to join their team.
- Be able to translate client design briefs into renders which will be presented to both clients and then be taken to production.
- Taking the client brief and being able to make revisions from the point of design.
- Participating in creative meetings to develop the ideas and briefs.
Skills and Experience
- The role would be ideal for a creative and efficient individual.
- A team player with good communication skills is integral.
- Previous experience with a background in designing home interiors textiles.
- A good understanding of the luxury interior product market.
- London-based is ideal but not necessary.
- Adobe Suite experience essential.
- 18 - 20 p/h based on experience.
This is a design-only role and would be a great opportunity for a freelancer looking to build up their portfolio within the luxury retail sector. The hours of the role will be varied based on ongoing projects.