The fix are currently recruiting for an award winning creative agency specialising in exhibitions and brand experiences based in Beaconsfield. The amazing agency are currently seeking an experienced, highly creative Graphic and Conceptual Designer to make an impact on there well known business. You will be reporting to the Creative Director and working within the Events and Exhibitions team to generate campaigns and graphic content for stands. Projects will also include presentation design, digital content, UX, email templates, and infographic design.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Agency experience is essential.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in production of large format artwork
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good to excellent skills in Microsoft PPT
- HTML e-mails, banners and front end web design experience is an advantage
- Good typographic and compositional skills.
- Capacity to build strong and effective working relationships with suppliers, clients and the project team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to present, justify and provide written rationales for your work.
- Experience of 3D rendering would be welcomed
- Reporting to and working closely with the Account Manager and lead Designer you will consistently deliver a high standard of work as well as collaborate with other members of the project team to maximise creative excellence.
- Understand and work with brand guidelines as well as create new and original assets from scratch.
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the Design Team.
- Client contact will be required and you may be expected to participate in creative presentations.
- Ensure feedback is sought and work is shared with the project team
- Monitor and circulate latest 2D / digital / brand communications design-related trends.