Middleweight 3D Architectural Draughtsman
Our London based client is a small but expanding creative agency who produce and install creative concepts for international luxury retail brands.
Their true strength and main focus is designing window displays, runway shows, pop-up shops, events and exhibitions.
We want to hear from a mid-weight 3D Architectural Draughtsman who can, without hesitation, hit the ground running! No hand holding.
Please don't apply if you do not have –
- Fashion background
- Knowledge of Vectorworks, Vray, Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is advantageous
Needed for the role –
- Understanding and realising creative concepts under the guidance of the Creative Director.
- Understanding and realising the 3D visualisation and technical aspects of a creative concept under the guidance of the Head of 3D.
- Understanding feedback and how to apply it, checking in frequently to keep the Creative Director and Head of 3D updated.
- Be able to adapt and adjust to working within the team and integrate into the existing work processes and systems.
- Adhering strictly to client deadlines and requests, informing the Head of 3D and Creative Director of any changes.
- Utilising good communication skills on email with a professional approach to dealing with clients.
- Understanding of construction, materials and building processes.
- Understanding client specific constraints in relation to budget (as a result of materials and construction), brand identity and potential installation issues.
- Understanding or willing to learn and develop 3D modelling skills in SketchUp, visualisation in Vray and 2D draughting in Vectorworks.
Daily duties will include –
- 3D modelling stores and spaces with a good understanding of how to read and interpret drawings.
- 3D modelling to scale, project relevant products supplied by the clients.
- Creating and compiling visualisations into presentations to the highest standards to be sent to clients.
- Draughting 2D technical packages to be issued to production houses and suppliers for build and installation
If this sounds like you please get in touch!