This growing London architectural practice is looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join their team.
You will provide graphic support for both project and marketing material and work on the company’s brand development as well as all forms of digital, print and graphic communication.
- Preparation of brochures and reports.
- Preparing high quality material for: events and exhibitions, award submissions, the company website and in-house stationery.
- Evolving the existing set of brand guidelines and templates and ensuring staff adhere to graphic guidelines.
- Preparing material for project-specific and practice books and brochures.
- Supporting the team in the preparation and coordination of bids and proposals.
- Compiling and maintaining a marketing database of project material for publication.
- Using Adobe Illustrator to create diagrams.
- Contributing to style guide process.
- Overhauling and maintaining the website.
- Other duties commensurate with this role that may be required from time to time.
- A creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional attitude with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Positive and pro-active approach.
- An interest and track record in marketing and communications.
Software: Adobe Creative Suite