This presitigious and AJ100 listed architectural practice are currently looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to work directly with the Project Architect collating, organising, investigating and producing technical information for use during the development of the project design.
DEVELOPING THE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- Collate and organise technical information.
- Investigate technical information and factors that affect projects, including Client requirements, site/building surveys and regulatory requirements.
- Production of all information necessary to submit Applications to all relevant statutory authorities.
- Prepare and present design proposals using our BIM authoring software ArchiCAD. Training will be provided.
PREPARING DETAIL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION INFORMATION
- Prepare and present detail design proposals using ArchiCAD.
- Advise the Project Architect regarding the programming of deliverables.
- Contribute to the detailed design process and co-ordinate detailed design information with the Design Team.
- Prepare specifications using NBS for construction work.
- Prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.
- Attend co-ordination meetings, record minutes and prepare any associated documentation.
- Contribute to design stage risk assessments.
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT/CONSTRUCTION ON SITE
- Make site visits and record findings of site inspections.
- Obtain and evaluate tenders with Architect and OS before sign off.
- Attend meetings, record minutes and prepare associated documentation.
- As required by the Contractor, prepare and present construction details using our BIM authoring software ArchiCAD.
- Assist with the production of As Built drawings using our BIM authoring software ArchiCAD. PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE Adhere to Bond Bryans internal policies, eg Quality Assurance etc.
- Be a member of CIAT (TCIAT) or be in the process of becoming a member (Senior mentor program with BIAT members).
- Undertake structured Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly