New Business Developer
Position: New Business Developer
Salary: 40-45k + Bonus
Our client is a Branding and Digital Agency based in London. They are looking to add an experienced and proven New Business Developer to their growing team. The ideal candidate will be a hungry mid-weight to seek new business opportunities and contacts within the creative industry.
You may already be an experienced business development manager, web consultant, or digital strategist in a web agency. You may be someone who fits the bill, through prior experience as a project manager, digital producer, or senior account manager. You may even have run a web agency yourself.
You're interested in enhancing your career opportunity within a business that itself is growing - where success is rewarded with skill development, significant commission above salary.
You can tick these boxes: experience with content management systems, digitally smart thinker, well-organised, clear communicator, patient and considerate, good team worker and commercially smart with a focus on winning.
- Working with clients (both new and existing) to get behind their stated requirements to what's driving them. From that standpoint, then working to improve their thinking and create a brief that drives maximum value and benefit.
- Writing proposals that, as well as describing the approach and the project itself, also articulate the 'excellence in thinking demonstrating how the benefits fit the client's needs.
- Presenting and pitching to clients in a way that drives win strategy - articulating what's special, the smart thinking you can bring to the project and creating confidence in ability to deliver reliably and on time.
- Turning the client's brief into an internal brief that can be assessed and costed with the help of the production team.
- Negotiate and agree financial and contractual terms for projects that are reassuring and acceptable to both the client and the agency.
- Proactively driving existing client's digital strategy and converting that into sales, while focusing on client retention.
- Delivering on quarterly sales targets for both new and repeat business
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for New Business Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly