Senior Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious marketing manager to join an innovative London based Fintech business. This is a well-established business who are looking to expand their marketing and communications team. Reporting to the marketing director, you will be responsible for implementing integrated marketing and communications campaigns and ongoing promotional activities within Europe and Asia.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working on the overall marketing and events strategy to ensure it is aligned with the business and brand objectives
- Developing and delivering targeted marketing programs aimed at existing and new customer base
- Working closely with the sales team for the purpose of new client acquisition through collateral creation, events management and client communications.
- Managing and delivering both online and offline marketing campaigns in line with company budgets.
- Developing and executing digital marketing strategy including SEO, PPC and Social Media
- Developing new advertising campaigns
- Working closely with third party agencies to ensure on-target delivery
- Strong B2B financial marketing experience preferably in Fintech or Asset Management. Agency experience in addition is advantageous
- Experience in creating innovative marketing campaigns and ideas
- Experience in both online marketing such as SEO, PPC and Social Media as well as traditional marketing methods such as direct and product marketing
- Event and conference management experience
- Experience in managing third party agency
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
This is a broad marketing role in a growing business where you will have a large scope and variety in developing strategy and campaigns. If you have experience in the financial services space, are ambitious and looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly