Digital Designer Developer (Hybrid)
Truffle are looking for a designer with front end development skills for a lovely ecommerce client of ours in the ecommerce space.
They have a large in house creative studio set up like an agency working on 360 comms. The role is a mix of design and development, with 6 month secondments in each area of the team (web design, web development, digital design, creative).
- Digital and web design - Design for least two of the following areas. digital; motion; UX; web; email.
- Front-end development - Develop simple, fast, standards-compliant, browser-based static and responsive designs.
- Usability and accessibility - Produce output that is easy and intuitive for all customers to use, demonstrating a basic understanding of current web standards.
- User experience - Understand the customer; employ logical and analytical thinking; demonstrate the importance of consistent customer experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
- Presentation skills - Use prototypes, designs, wireframes, and other presentation material to present your work to colleagues and/or business partners.
- Brand guardianship - Ensure that all work adheres to brand guidelines.
- Meet business objectives - Understand what business owners are asking for, and translate that into commercial, powerful, creative solutions.
To find out more get in touch today with Mishel at Truffle
Apply for Digital Designer Developer (Hybrid)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly