Senior Designer/Creative Services Manager
Our client is a growing communications agency based in Shoreditch who are looking for a Senior Designer/ Creative Service Manager to join their successful team. You will be working on award winning work that helps this agency attract and engage talent for their clients that range from the top FTSE 100 businesses through to charities and start-ups. They do this by creating engaging messages and then delivering these messages in clever ways via films, stunts, VR experiences and immersive websites.
We are looking for a hands an experienced Designer who wants to take the next step in their career by entering into more of a manger role to oversee this agency's creative processes from start to finish. Whether you’re scoping out projects to see how long they take, allocating work to the team, calling up suppliers or ensuring the team understand a client’s brand, you will ensure their Creative department runs smoothly.
You will be integral to the entire creative process. Not only will you be concepting/ designing and acting as a Brand Guardian on key accounts, but you will also be helping the agency deliver on time and on budget for every client. You will be responsible for allocating projects, managing resources, working with suppliers and building great relationships with clients.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing traffic management in the creative department and quality-checking the briefs
- Working with the account management team to improve processes
- Managing freelancers and checking the quality of their work
- Being the first point of contact for project scoping discussions
- Ensuring the technical and design solutions are second to none – from both a creative and branding perspective
- Sourcing suppliers who provide maximum value
- Reporting into the Creative Director you will be managing 1 Junior Designer.
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience of managing the creative process and traffic of a busy agency.
- Strong design skills and attention to detail.
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience working in a recruitment advertising agency would be beneficial to have but it’s not essential.