Well-loved fashion/retail brand is looking for an Artworker to join their friendly and highly motivated team with a focus on delivering high quality communications work that gets a great response from internal stakeholders and a loyal and growing customer base.
This person will be responsible for helping set up faultless artwork from scratch and to brand guidelines for a variety of projects and retail touch points including catalogues, look books, POS, bespoke print pieces and brand experiences. It’s a fast paced but rewarding team environment with a good amount of support and collaboration. The brand aesthetic is colourful, playful and vibrant and so you will have the chance to produce eye-catching layouts and visual work with a strong commercial impact.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- 2 plus years experience in the industry - coming from a Creative Artworker background ideally
- Catalogue / Print / Offline – Experience
- Experience using Microsoft excel
- Experience of content management systems, though not essential
- Confident user of Adobe Creative Suite : knowledge of creative software tools, e.g. Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Team player, approachable and supportive
- Well organised, self-motivated, keen and have a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent Artwork portfolio that showcases their skills in variety of Catalogue, Print & Offline.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, solves problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines
- Ensure all Artwork is delivered to high standard and according to brand guidelines
- Pro-active and motivated
- Interested in fashion