Our client is the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, who are looking for an Artworker to join their busy team.
They are a forward thinking company who work with businesses across all sectors from large to small scale clients. They like to find new and innovative ways to use software, strategy and creative to enhance their clients’ employer brands across all touch-points and revolutionise the way in which their client’s can attract more people who want to work for them.
Working as part of a team of Artworkers and Designers you will be helping to create and deliver a wide range of digital and print projects. Your work will range from print literature, events collateral and brand identity projects, through to digital banners, HTML emails, websites and social media campaigns. You will have an excellent knowledge of the Creative Suite, as well as excellent retouching skills and be able to produce both accurate and timely artwork across a mixture of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design and delivery of all collateral from initial concept stages through to final artwork.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the agency and suppliers to manage their expectations throughout the production of collateral.
- Develop design projects to a high standard and work closely with the Project Manager or Art Director on proof checks or stage development meetings where necessary.
- Retouch images for multiple content
- Produce high quality presentation documents, using design features where applicable
- Understand web standards to support designers in creating elements for varying users, bandwidth and platform requirements
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and assist in project planning to ensure deadlines are realistic
- Able to quote accurate timings and keep to them.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Acrobat).
- Good attention to detail to create accurate artwork
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Powerpoint & Word) and Keynote
- Good understanding of digital design and development with a good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS and supporting multimedia technologies.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to follow through with multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
- Experience within advertising preferred, but not essential.
- Familiarity with mobile site builds desirable.