Global Account Manager | Recruitment Marketing
Our client has been leading the RPO industry for nearly 20 years, with 53 offices in 24 countries they aim to deliver the highest unrivalled innovative talent solutions delivered by a team of passionate and professional experts.
Aiming to deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to our clients pushing the boundaries and offering consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
- Lead multiple projects and develop in depth knowledge of client account
- Formulate direct recruitment strategy alongside the Account Directors on-site
- Ensure attraction tools are used correctly and analyse the success of spend per channel per client, creating reports and focusing on ROI
- Deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns
- Negotiate, manage and purchase media, through an advertising agency
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform campaigns
- Share the latest techniques, innovations and technology in talent sourcing and pipelining and suggest improvements to our service
- A real enthusiasm for recruitment media, planning and understanding of data
- Understanding of employer brand/EVP, with ability to lead creative projects
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong Work Ethic, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Experience of recruitment media and technology i.e. broadbean, job boards
- Understanding of applicant tracking or recruitment management systems
If this sounds like a role you could sink your teeth into, it would be great to hear from you so please apply below.