This creative agency, who work across exclusive and game changing design, are looking to add an experienced, passionate Project Manager to their roster of creatives and founders. In this small team, you'll appreciate the design process, adding value to the way the team work and always focus on the end result.
This agency is rapidly making a name for themselves, working with clients spanning Arts & Culture, Fashion, Property and Tech.
What will this role include?
- Working in this team, you'll take full ownership of the entire Project Management processes; you'll be great at managing budgets, project timelines, managing the lifecycle of a campaign and championing the wider design team, from brief and concept, to delivery and launch
- You will be versatile, and level headed; you will be just as comfortable looking at proposals, as you are at organising photoshoots, liaising with suppliers and clients, managing the Founders schedules and the designer's workloads, always troubleshooting at the last moment and looking for ways to streamline efficiency
- You'll put your strong knowledge of managing varied creative projects to work, from working on a strategic branding piece, digital builds, interior and 3D led projects through to events & experiential
- Whilst you'll be excellent in managing the logistics and planning of a project, you'll appreciate the creative freedom needed to create ground breaking, industry disrupting work, and know how to promote efficiency
What type of person will you be?
- This agency is boutique, small in size but big in impact, who look for people who get what they're trying to achieve; you'll be hands on, passionate, self-starting and be eager to truly integrate yourself into the backbone of a thriving agency
- Working to support the wider team, you will take control of schedules, knowing when to prompt team members on deadlines and managing upcoming client meetings, tracking key milestone delivery and all the whilst, keeping an eye on the planning and scoping of work
- This team value individuality; you'll bring something extra to work and be ready to really sink your teeth in from day one
If you're keen to join an agency who are truly making waves in the industry, and work on a range of creative projects, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to start the conversation.