Mid-Senior Interior Designer – To create exceptional workplace environments
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Interior Designer to be part of this this globally recognised consultancy who are evolving human experience in the workplace through uniquely creative, yet functional design solutions.
They are a multi-disciplinary team, analytical and highly creative, who tailor social and environmental considerations in to individual client’s projects; with a portfolio of award winning projects for diverse corporate and high-profile clients – with 15 global offices, this consultancy has made their mark internationally.
As a mid-senior interior designer you will need to demonstrate ability to take ownership of projects, working with the brief and liaising directly with clients throughout the design process to finished concepts. You will be confident to present concepts to clients and work alongside the Head of Interiors in managing client relationships as well as responsibilities for the design process.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake concept design and presentations.
• Working within a project team and managing the remit of other departments to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget.
• Working with Project Managers and Contractors to ensure design integrity and provide specification support.
• Lead the FF&E on all the projects.
• Carryout the feasibility planning on a variety of scales, survey spaces as necessary, and produce layout options.
• Contribute and coordinate the design and development of bespoke furniture.
• Product and materials research, specifying their use.
Studio are proud to be recruiting for this highly regarded consultancy; ideally you will have a background in workplace design, however, more crucially is your ability as a designer to challenge boundaries. You will need to be competent in the use of AutoCAD and with understanding of Google Sketchup would be an advantage.
Based in Soho, you will be joining a sociable and collaborative team who are intent on developing individuals; be it opportunity to sit in on regular industry talks or encouragement to take that that leap to another office abroad – this is an exciting place to be!
If you would like further detail before applying please contact Lucy on 0203 1740185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that work samples are sent and are in a PDF format when applying.
Apply for Mid-Senior Interior Designer – To create exceptional workplace environments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly