Junior to Midweight Brand Strategist
This brand and innovation studio, who work with clients in travel, lifestyle, luxury and the arts, helping them define their position and purpose in the world are looking for a Junior to Midweight Brand Strategist to join their team.
What will this role involve?
- Working into the Head of Strategy and supporting the Senior Strategists' in the team, you will work on a variety of projects; from conducting research, identifying key trends & insights, planning and facilitating workshops and organising stakeholder interviews.
- You will get under the skin of brands and gain an in-depth understanding of their surrounding industry
- You will implement culture change in global businesses through strategic thinking and refining brand architecture, visual and verbal identity and customer experience
What experience is needed for this role?
- You will have experience working as a junior to midweight strategist in a brand consultancy
- An active and evidential interest in current trends and culture is essential
- Strong writing skills are essential for this role, as is clear, concise verbal communication as you will be liaising with clients regularly
If you have experience working as a Brand Strategist in a similar environment and are looking to develop your career, then please send your CV through to email@example.com ASAP!