Junior Residential Interior Designer
The Ideal Junior Residential Interior Designer will be:
- A hands on individual who isn't afraid of a challenge
- A committed and dedicated individual
- Well presented, with exceptional design and organisation skills with a high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and entrepreneurial qualities, both verbally and written
- Hard working with able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in finding out more about this Junior Residential Interior Designer role, please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Apply for Junior Residential Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly