Retail, F&B and Hospitality Interior Designer
Retail, F&B and Hospitality Interior Designer | Permanent | London | £50,000/annum
An internationally acclaimed interior design consultancy based in London and specialising in retail, hospitality and commercial projects are seeking a highly creative senior interior designer to come on board to expand their established team. Our client is notorious for bringing a live-in-luxurious finish to high-glamour projects, bringing sophistication to their large portfolio of both new and existing clients.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in luxury commercial projects
- Excellent understanding of high end architectural design including interior details
- Confident in developing initial interior concepts for high-end hospitality and retail and F&B projects
- Solid experience on site (must have followed projects until construction)
- Confident in managing delivery of large drawings packages at both schematic and detail stage (spatial layouts and details drawings)
- Management Skills (managing the team on a day to day basis)
- Main contact for the client - Client facing - Excellent communication skills
- Confident in developing designs for custom FF&E items
- Excellent understanding of materials
- Excellent in CAD + Sketch Up /Rhino + Photoshop + InDesign + Word
- Experienced in Excel
- Good Understating of current trends in the commercial sector
If you are interested in hearing more about this Retail, F&B and Hospitality Interior Designer role please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly attach both your CV and Portfolio when applying.
Apply for Retail, F&B and Hospitality Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly