5 days left
- Job Functions
Content Executive - Nottingham - C20k-35k
Better Placed are pleased to be working with a large consumer brand based in Nottingham. This is a fantastic opportunity and one that's really not to be missed. This company is growing year upon year and are looking to continue growing the team by recruiting a Content Executive. You'll be joining a large team of bubbly, passionate marketers that are striving to achieve the best for the company.
They're really looking for someone that can bring fresh and innovative new ideas to the team in order to be able to carry on raising awareness of the brand and product.
You will play a crucial part in creating content across web and mobile, increasing brand awareness and gaining traffic through effective SEO copy writing, keyword targeting, improving and maintaining SERP's. You will be responsible for maximising the SEO channel traffic, and working with the marketing team to convert search clicks into profitable conversions.
- Create and manage an SEO strategy for Google and Bing
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
- Working closely with clients in order to create a strategy that is designed to have a positive impact on their organisation's key performance indicators
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Build a relationship with the web development team to make changes and improvements to the CMS
This organisation is going places and you will be joining at an exciting time that will no doubt see your career catapult one way! If you're interested please don't hesitate to send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly