You'll be someone with true passion for design. You'll understand what makes a great design piece, from the typographic choices all the way down to the technical considerations- your years of experience have honed your skills and desire to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
This agency specialises in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical sector so previous experience from this sector would be expected.
Your typical responsibilities would include:
- Bring creative flair to design briefs however big or small
- Create commercial campaigns across a range of digital and print channels including: websites, apps, emails, newspapers, interactive campaigns, banners, takeovers, magazines (to name a few)
- Ensure you fully answer and provide a solution to each creative brief, while delivering projects on time
- Confer with creative, art, copy writing, and/or production designers to translate client requirements into exciting design options
- Work well in a team structure
- Provide input on design strategy, suggesting styles/techniques based on client requirements, objectives, budget, background information
- Present design solutions to the art director/creative director for final approval before delivering to clients
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements as needed to bring designs to life
- Participate in the development of innovative design concepts and sample layouts, based on your knowledge of layout principles and design experience
- Actively engage in creative brainstorming sessions both internally and with clients
- Mentor freelancers and junior designers within their areas to help them achieve their career development and objectives
- Partner with other team members including account managers and other designers to deliver and maintain creative work to consistently high standards
Please send your relevant CV and samples to us asap.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly