Strategic Account Manager
About this role
A global leader in the commercial furniture industry known for their research and innovative approach to enhancing workplaces is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join their team in London.
- Developing assigned accounts and ensuring sales goals are met; building a deep relationship with all levels of the clients’ organisation and reviewing the sales performance on bi-weekly basis with the Director
- Developing and implementing strategic accounts, including sales targets, key corporate products and presentations to grow the profits
- Accountable for the sales targets across EMEA strategy
- Leveraging and utilising research to secure business with accounts
- Engaging the support team to help execute account
- Consistently leveraging the use of CRM
- Relay collaboration and communicate strategies with the team on assigned accounts
- Lead account check-ins and engage as the captain within the EMEA region
Skills and Experience
- Proven track in developing strategies and account management
- Ability to build long term relationships with diverse levels of an organisation
- Proficient in CRM, Outlook, and confident in virtual meetings and business applications
Competitive salary dependent on experience, annual bonus, and benefits including life insurance, 3% pension contribution, BUPA, Cycle to work and Childcare Vouchers.