A strategic branding consultancy who work with well renowned clients, are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative team. Our client takes on branding projects by looking at human behaviour first - understanding what makes a brand and consumer tick to produce design outcomes. They have grown from strength to strength and have built a reputation for building and executing thoughtful and strategic design content.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Research and identity creation for numerous brands
- Working across a range of both digital and print design deliverables
- Supporting the wider design team to deliver projects on time
- Managing a variety of projects simultaneously including but not limited to events,
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A keen enthusiasm to get stuck in and get your hands dirty!
- The ability to visually and verbally communicate your ideas in a clear and confident way
- A willingness and drive to learn and develop your skills further
If you're looking to join a dynamic and hard working team who are advocates in getting the best out of each other by taking a team approach in all that they do please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest.