4 days left
Truffle are looking for a Production Assistant looking to take the next step in their career. You will have some experience of working in a fashion, retail or digital design environment, ideally within e-commerce and will have a passion for building a long term career within leading fashion brands.
This company are fabulous at offering training, support and strong mentoring: with the added bonus of working within a super collaborative, friendly and supportive team of like minded, fashion loving individuals.
You will love working with uber talented Art Directors, Photographers and their amazing imagery and will be have a natural eye for strong commercial fashion photography.
What we need:
- 12-18 months previous experience as production assistant
- responsible for colour, image approvals, quality control
- MUST be able to manage a really high volume of images each day (the team work to daily targets)
- want someone with a high standard, but not a perfectionist who takes too long over each image - they must know when enough is enough!
- structured and logical worker to help them deal with the volume
- someone who questions and is always thinking of how to improve the existing processes
- you will attend inhouse shoots and work closely with the shoot team
- clear communicator
Apply for Production Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly